Many people believe Lord Shani to be someone whom you cannot consider for bringing wonders to your life. Also, people think that Lord Shani can always provide them with ill effects – that can ruin their entire life. However, they are all wrong – said by the best astrologer in Kolkata like Sree Sajal Shastri.
Lord Shani is someone who is directly related to the Karma of human beings. For some, Shani can provide wonders by providing fame, knowledge, wisdom, wealth, and the happiness he/she has ever longed for. However, others can have ill effects if that is combined with the effects of other malefic planets like Rahu/Ketu. Some of the top astrologers suggest that the effects of Saturn can be minimized by performing Yogyas, but there is another best astrologer in South Kolkata like Sree Sajal Shastri, who thinks that its negative effects cannot be minimized to such extent. Rather we can cover that by giving power to other positive planets in our horoscope – what has been given in the modern astrology techniques.
There are some top astrologers in Kolkata, who advise enhancing the power of Saturn – in case that has a positive impact on your horoscope. This can be done by eating black color fruits like black grapes and wearing gemstones like “Blue Sapphire or Neelam” on the middle finger of the right hand. Normally, astrologers in India believe that it is important to uplift the positive powers of Saturn for getting rapid success in life and they have shared the following ways for the same:
1) You need to chant mantras for pleasing Saturn and that can always help you to save yourself from worries in your life.
2) You need to concentrate on helping others – without expecting a return from them. You can distribute black colored food items to the poor on Saturdays to please Lord Shani.
3) You need to concentrate on working hard all the time. Lord Shani gets pleased if you work hard and earn everything through your Karma.
4) You must worship Kalbhairav (Lord Shiva) – who can fill-up any incomplete thing in your life. This will help you to reduce your anxiety levels, makes you conscious, and bring peace to your life.
5) You must read the greatness of Saturn – just to increase your belief in the power and greatness of the same.
6) Worshipping a Peepal or Ashvatta tree can help you enlighten yourself.
7) You can walk on the grass every Saturdays in a barefoot manner – just to ensure that you can resist any tough time that can come to your life.
8) You can perform some Yagyas like “Navgraha Yagya” through your house priest or a reputed astrologer – just to ensure that you can surrender/silence your mind.
9) You can worship Hanuman (a sacred god in Hindu mythology) – who is believed to have all qualities which can help you to get everything in your life. Those qualities can help in powering your Saturn and attain positive energy.
10) You need to bring along discipline in your life like making a task list, providing your life with a proper structure, etc. These are the qualities that Saturn often tries to teach us.
11) You need to remove clutter from your life – just to ensure that you are more productive and always work hard for your living.
12) You need to be realistic in your life and try to be in the present – which Saturn always tries to teach us.
13) Try to do all the necessary things and anything that you consider as beneficial on Saturdays. Don’t make your Saturdays as boring days and do what is necessary for you and your family.
14) Try to feed crows on every Saturdays – that can please Lord Shani. In Hindu mythology, crows are believed to be Saturn’s favorite bird on which he rides and they also represent our ancestors. It is believed that we feed our ancestors in the form of crows.
15) Try to be responsible in your life and which is what Saturn likes the most. You must respect your family members and fulfill your duties as a son/daughter or a husband/wife/father/mother. At the same time, you should also try to track your calorie intake and concentrate on your physical fitness.
Copyright © Sree Sajal Shastri – Awarded Best Astrologer in Kolkata, India. All Right Reserved. Design and Marketing by Digital Lead Group