Ruby or Chunni in Bengali is a type of stone that mainly powers the planet Sun and is one of the most genuine stones available in the market. This stone has the power to empower the success making ability of the persons who wear them and especially helpful for a job or business-related field. However, as per the best astrologer in Kolkata like Sree Sajal Shastr, one should be careful about the fake ones available in the market and that can provide no results. Hence, it is always recommended to take the stone from a certified gemologist or a famous astrologer.
As per the opinion shared by some of the top famous astrologers in Kolkata, a genuine Ruby stone has some special features – that makes it different than the others and which will be shared in this blog itself.
1) The first point of identification is by the nature of the stone. You can identify a genuine ruby through its “Stoplight” feature which is not available for the fake ones – which means that you cannot see the interior of the same through light or magnifying ones.
2) The original colored ones are completely red or dark red – while the color for the fake ones is dull.
3) You can also compare the ruby stone to a broken piece of red glass. Red glass pieces are easily recognizable; hence, you can easily identify the original one.
4) Ruby stones are extremely hard and scratch-resistant. You can test that through any metal or other things, if it shows scratch, then it is fake and vice-versa.
5) You can also test the genuine ability of a ruby stone by rubbing the same on other surfaces like tiles, clear glass, etc. In case it shows that red color appears on the surface, then it is face and vice-versa.
Identifying a genuine stone can be very tough and often require an expert’s guidance. It is beyond the ability of any common man to properly identify them and for which it is always recommended to consult the best astrologer in South Kolkata or gemologists in your locality to perform the job for you.